From the IHPC (Integrative Health Policy Consortium)
- Once the zip code is selected and the two senators and the district representative are pre-populated, the “canned” letter at this link can be customized/edited by you prior to sending.
- There are also social media sharing buttons at this link and an email option that will forward the information/request to send a letter to the recipient!
Reps. Polis, Coffman Launch Bipartisan Integrative Health and Wellness Caucus: House and Senate Members May Now Join
The Integrative Health Policy Consortium (IHPC) is pleased to announce that Rep. Jared Polis, D-Colo., and Mike Coffman, R Colo., have launched the Congressional Integrative Health and Wellness Caucus in the House of Representatives. The Caucus will serve as a non-partisan educational forum for legislators to receive up-to-date information from experts related to best practices and new research on integrative health and wellness approaches, as well as legislative and administrative opportunities. IHPC is working with the Caucus to develop education and information, as well as specific Congressional Briefing sessions. IHPC encourages advocates for integrative health and wellness to reach out to their House and Senate members to inform and encourage participation in this new Caucus.
Interested House and Senate Members contact the Caucus Co-Founders:
- Congressman Mike Coffman (R-CO-6th)
- Legislative Director – Jeremy Lippert: Jeremy.Lippert@mail.house.gov
- Congressman Jared Polis (D-CO-2nd)
- Senior Legislative Assistant – Bo Morris: Bo.Morris@mail.house.gov
- For questions or more information:
- Interim Executive Director – Susan Haeger: shaeger@IHPC.Org