The 2018 NMSA Annual Conference presents
The Wide Array of Naturopathic Practice
Join the NMSA community in discovery of new and emerging topics across naturopathic medicine and healthcare. In 2018, the NMSA will bring experts to the table on new and exciting topics that extend beyond our standardized medical education. This year’s theme, Roots-to-Shoots, will highlight different types of practice, current knowledge and upcoming research, specialized skill use, and innovative resources that will deepen our traditional roots while celebrating the role of Naturopathic Medicine on the cutting edge of healthcare. The conference will take place at the Town & Country Resort on July 12 – 14, 2018 in sunny San Diego, CA. You will not want to miss this conference! Registration opens soon!
Conference Pricing (NMSA Members)
Early-bird pricing – (03/01-extended to June 10!) – $250
Regular pricing (06/10-06/30) – $300
Last-minute pricing (07/01-07/12) – $350
Single-day passes – $125/day – purchased on-site at the event
Conference Pricing (NON-NMSA Members)
Early-bird pricing – (03/01-05/31) – $310
Regular pricing (06/01-06/30) – $360
Last-minute pricing (07/01-07/12) – $410
Single-day passes – $100/day – purchased on-site at the event
What Does Registration Include?
Registration for the 2018 NMSA Conference includes:
- Access to all speakers and presenters for the NMSA Conference
- Access to the 11th Annual NMSA Cup
- Access to the AANP Conference
- Access to the joined vendor hall to see the latest and greatest products in integrative medicine
- Breakfast and lunch included for each day
- Networking opportunities with fellow students, physicians, and professional organizations
- Room block discount at Town & Country Resort
Interested in being a sponsor for the 2018 NMSA Conference? Contact our team!
San Diego Town & Country Resort
The conference will take place at the Town & Country Resort. The starting room rate is $169 for the room block. To make a reservation at the Town & Country Resort, click HERE.
A few things for 2018:
- The NMSA Cup is back and better than ever! Watch each chapter prove their academic prowess to our entire naturopathic community. The stakes are high and alumni can now cheer teams from their alma mater on throughout the entire competition. Can the Boucher Chapter Team hold their title, or will another chapter unseat the 2017 Champions?
- The NMSA and AANP are once again co-locating their conferences! After the beautiful networking that happened last year, both organizations are ready to bring their members in close contact another time!
What is unique to the NMSA conference?
- Exciting speakers from a variety of medical backgrounds
- Free social events exclusively for NMSA Conference registrants
- Community building exercise activities – Meditation, yoga and tai chi with your friends and colleagues
- Vendor Passport designed to introduce students to new practice resources, interactive opportunities for raffle prizes, and special student discounts
- Access to the AANP Conference and speakers
- Coordinated networking with practicing medical professionals
- Learn how naturopathic medical students just like you are making a difference in their communities throughout North America
This Years Lineup: 2018 Speakers
Dr. Mark Gignac – Naturopathic Oncology
Dr. Heather Zwickey, PhD – Integrative Medicine and Parkinson’s Desease
Dr. Meghan Walker, ND – Alternatives to the Standard Clinical Practice
Dr. Nasha Winters, ND – Integrative Oncology/Metabolic Health
Dr. Gauree Konijeti, MD – Autoimmune Protocol Diet for IBD
Dr. Amy Rothenberg – Involvement with the INM & Best Business Practices
Dr. Louise Edwards ND – Topic: TBD
Dr. Josh Corn, ND, MS – Research, Schools, Residencies, Men’s Health
Dr. David Riley, MD – Case reporting for Naturopathic Doctors
Dr. Rubman & Dr. Gordon – Psychoneurointracrine
Dr. David Kennet – Spiritual Sound Healer
Dr. Anya Chang, ND – ND’s in CTCA
Dr. Paul Anderson, ND – Topic: TBD
2017 Conference Highlights